Photobucket
Photobucket

September 12, 2010

Toned, Tan, Fit, and Ready

Last Saturday my main squeeze Raych invited me to go to a pool party hosted by Havaianas. Being the wild animal that I am I decided that the one hour drive from Orange County to Beverly Hills was worth it. Overall it was a good night. There was a sandal bedazzle tent, an open bar, and enough cup cakes to film a Katy Perry music video. But most of all, I was finally able to confirm that my main squeeze does not have schizophrenia!

For years Raych has referred to friends who she has met via blogging and for years I've had no idea who these people were (or if they even existed). For all I knew, these "friends" could've been figments of her imagination. Fortunately.....I was able to put these concerns to rest. And now, I can finally watch Jersey Shore in peace.

Pictures I snapped from the event:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Over and out,
Teddy                                                                                                        

No comments: