Photobucket
Photobucket

September 12, 2010

Numero Uno

Reader,

Presenting my first blurb ever. I finally decided to hop on this bandwagon to see what its all about. I guess you can say I'm a little jaded from facebook. Life gets lackluster when the only way to express yourself is through facebook statuses. Most of the time its a lie anyways because I just want to be cool and accepted. "Out partying!" when really my status should read "At home reading and knitting." But the only way to elicit "likes" from people is to pretend like I'm drunk or under the influence of some drug. On twitter, not only do I get to be boring but I get to be boring in 140 words. Well, I'm tired of the lies! With that being said, I'm going to give blurbbing a shot. 

You may know me from my brief cameos on www.thatschic.net , which single handedly launched me into super stardom but I'm ready to go solo. The owner of That's Chic has become increasingly more demanding and requesting some jankie things out of me. Just kidding, I would do anything for That's Chic and that includes taking some tasteful nudes.

I don't want people to expect anything out of this because I'm going to post whatever the hell I feel like. For example, a picture of this floating head.

Photobucket


One of the things I struggled with was what to title this website. After pondering the thought for hours at work, I came up with "The Cublicle Monkey." Why you ask? Because I am a Cubicle Monkey, a lifeless cubcile dweller who works more then he plays (with my own office ; )).  It's really just a knod to all you 9-5 workers out there who struggle for a peep hole of excitment in your monotous life. Well...........That was a longer intro then I anticipated. Anyways, I have to get back to cubicle dwelling, We'll speak again.


Over and out,
Teddy
P.S. Ignore the spelling and grammatical errors.

No comments: