Photobucket
Photobucket

September 12, 2010

Under the Influence [of giants]

Going under for surgery has been one of the strangest experiences of my life. I can't say I didn't enjoy it because I loved every second of it. There is something about blacking out and waking up feeling completely euphoric that is very appealing. Snapping out from general anesthesia makes you feel really floopy. Let me provide you with exhibit A:
Photobucket
Never give the phone to a patient coming out from anesthesia. On top of that, I've been completely drugged and trapped at home.
Photobucket
So not only have I been light headed from the anesthesia,  but on top of that I'm on a daily pill regimen that closely resembles being on birth control. I commend you ladies. Did I also mention that I am still numb in places where I shouldn't be? The only glimmer of hope that  I had was through the torturing of my younger sister who has been gleefully enjoying the last bit of her summer. The torture of choice? Shoving her in front of my camera lens and relish in her teenage awkwardness.

Pics of my sis:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Getting these pictures were like pulling teeth. To be honest the term "pulling teeth" wouldn't do these pictures any service because it was basically like pulling wisdom teeth. My sister is not a model. If only you could see the pictures that didn't make the cut.......I vowed those pictures would never surface.

P.S. Aww my sister is growing up. My Mom is definitely going to be freaking out soon.......

P.P.S If you couldn't already tell that I'm a family man from my last few posts, you should be informed that I am quite the family man.

No comments: