Photobucket
Photobucket

September 26, 2010

Golden Haze

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I recently did a photoshoot with my good friend Dantam (pronounced Dan-tam). She's a self proclaimed Queen of Awkwardness and after shooting her for a few minutes/seconds I'd have to agree. Any direction I'd give her would be nervously muttered under her breath. "Can you lean back?" "Leaning backkkk." "Can you smile?" "Smiling....." As a result, many of her pictures were taken mid talk with her mouth opened in an odd fashion. Nonetheless I managed to capture some great moments.


Dantam insisted that I name this post "Make this Desert Flower Again." Aside from the fact that it's a line taken from a Selena Gomez song, the sexual innuendos were too intense for this G rated blog.

2 comments:

beavers said...

i love this haha

Carolyn said...

haha couldn't tell the awkwardness at all by these photos. the sun is so pretty in them!