Photobucket
Photobucket

September 13, 2010

Ra Ra Sushi

On September 10 my 21st birthday was looming around the corner. Yes, my birthday is on September 11. It's not as bad as it sounds. Except for the fact that I went home ending my night watching depressing 9/11 documentaries on the History Cannel (my favorite channel), everything else was fine. 

To pregame for my actual birthday, my dear friend Raych on the Rocks and C. Beavers planned a small dinner at Ra Sushi. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rum Raych ended her no meat thing by eating my pale leg. I don't think eating fish counts right?

The food presentation was impeccable and it was something to look forward to as each dish kept rolling out. I was clearly more interested in taking pictures of the food then of my friends. I actually had to redo this post because it lacked any pictures of people in it. I guess it would politically incorrect to do a pre-game birthday post without any humans. Plus, I didn't want to seem like a loner.

Teddy

2 comments:

Violet said...

love the name of your blog and the header... im also downloading this song lol looks like your blog will be much fun to follow!

i found you from Thats Chic

XX
Vi from Cali

Teddy said...

Isn't thats chic the greatest? :D