Photobucket
Photobucket

September 23, 2010

21

On September 11 I finally reached that milestone age that people go ape shit for: 21. I'm an extremely low key guy and opted for a quiet relaxing day at a winery instead of blacking out in Vegas. Is it bad that I wanted to remember my birthday? Thus, I took some family to Mount Palomar for a day of wine tasting. I really wanted to spend some time with my Dad and binge drinking wine is right up is ally.  The winery was beautiful and the people were extremely friendly. Complete strangers wanted to toast for my birthday (probably because they were drunk). I didn't expect anything like this to be located in Temecula California.

Its been about a week since I've turned 21 and I have to say that life isn't much better. So what is there left to look forward to? All that's left are those great jokes about being forever 21 (sarcasm). My mom loves shopping at Forever 21 but not so much for the clothes. I think she likes to rep the shopping bags that says Forever 21 in large writing. These shopping bags seem to confirm a false reality of a youth once had. Just because you shop at Forever 21 doesn't mean you're 21. Is this my future?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: